Chaired by RSUA Communications and Events Officer Emmet McDonough-Brown, the committee’s purpose is to help architects in Northern Ireland enhance their knowledge and expertise throughout their careers.
How this purpose will be achieved
- Identify development needs of RSUA members and agree priorities
- Propose speakers for events
- Review proposals for CPD events
- Agree each event’s connection to the RIBA core CPD syllabus and propose likely RIBA CPD points
- Review feedback on events and seek continuous improvement
- Provide feedback on general approach to pricing of events
- Consider other forms of CPD including site visits, study visits, reading etc.
- Propose author of CPD article in Perspective
- Provide feedback on administration, promotion of RSUA’s CPD events and seek continuous improvement
Well informed, well trained architects will produce better architecture for the benefit of all.
Committee membership and contact details
CPD Committee Chair Emmet McDonough-Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
|Grace Wilson||Maurice Cushnie Architectsemail@example.com|
|Jonathan Speirs||Hall Black Douglasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Emma Wright||White Inkemail@example.com|
|Anne Barnes||Anne Barnes Architectfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fiona Patterson||McAdam Design||FPatterson@mcadamdesign.co.uk|
Meeting frequency/pre-arranged dates
- 1pm on Wednesday 18 September 2019
- 1pm on Wednesday 4 December 2019
- 1pm on Wednesday 4 March 2020
RSUA members who are interested in joining this committee should contact Jude Faloon email@example.com