The committee’s purpose is to help architects in Northern Ireland enhance their knowledge and expertise throughout their careers.
How this purpose will be achieved
- Identify development needs of RSUA members and agree priorities
- Propose speakers for events
- Review proposals for CPD events
- Agree each event’s connection to the RIBA core CPD syllabus and propose likely RIBA CPD points
- Review feedback on events and seek continuous improvement
- Provide feedback on general approach to pricing of events
- Consider other forms of CPD including site visits, study visits, reading etc.
- Propose author of CPD article in Perspective
- Provide feedback on administration, promotion of RSUA’s CPD events and seek continuous improvement
Well informed, well trained architects will produce better architecture for the benefit of all.
Committee membership and contact details
The CPD Committee Chair is currently vacant.
|Grace Wilson||Maurice Cushnie Architectsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jonathan Speirs||Hall Black Douglasemail@example.com|
|Emma Wright||White Inkfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Anne Barnes||Anne Barnes Architectemail@example.com|
Meeting frequency/pre-arranged dates
This committee will meet quarterly, from 12.30pm until 2pm on the following dates:
- 12.30pm on Wednesday 10 March 2021
- 12.30pm on Wednesday 9 June 2021
- 12.30pm on Wednesday 15 September 2021
- 12.30pm on Wednesday 8 December 2021
RSUA members who are interested in joining this committee should contact Jude Faloon firstname.lastname@example.org