The purpose of the Publications Committee is to provide editorial and design direction for the delivery of RSUA’s two magazines, Perspective and Living Design.
The Publications Committee is chaired by Kari Simpson firstname.lastname@example.org and administered by Ulster Journals.
|Andrew Banbury||Park Hoodemail@example.com|
|Paul Clarke||Ulster Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wayne Hazlett||Wayne Hazlett Architectemail@example.com|
|Gemma Johnston||Ulster Journalsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dermot MacRandal||Department for Communities||Dermot.MacRandal@communities-ni.gov.uk|
|Jane McFaul||Choice Housing||Jayne.McFaul@choice-housing.org|
|Aidan McGrath||McGonigle McGrathemail@example.com|
|Chris Sherry||Ulster Journalsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kari Simpson||TODD Architectsemail@example.com|
Meeting frequency/pre-arranged dates
This committee will meet approximately once a month, from 12.30pm – 2pm on the following dates:
- 12.30pm on 26 January 2022 (full review meeting)
- 12.30pm on 24 February 2022 (reading meeting)
- 12.30pm on 9 March 2022 (full review meeting)
- 12.30pm on 21 April 2022 (reading meeting)
- 12.30pm on 4 May 2022 (full review meeting)
- 12.30pm on 16 June 2022 (reading meeting)
- 12.30pm on 29 June 2022 (full review meeting)
- 12.30pm on 18 August 2022 (reading meeting)
- 12.30pm on 31 August 2022 (full review meeting)
- 12.30pm on 20 October 2022 (reading meeting)
RSUA members who are interested in joining this committee should contact Jude Faloon firstname.lastname@example.org.