The purpose of the Publications Committee is to provide editorial and design direction for the delivery of RSUA’s two magazines, Perspective and Living Design.
The Publications Committee is chaired by Kari Simpson email@example.com and administered by Ulster Journals.
|Angela Alfonso||C60 Designfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andrew Banbury||Park Hoodemail@example.com|
|Paul Clarke||Ulster Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wayne Hazlett||Wayne Hazlett Architectemail@example.com|
|Gemma Johnston||Ulster Journalsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dermot MacRandal||Department for Communities||Dermot.MacRandal@communities-ni.gov.uk|
|Jane McFaul||Choice Housing||Jayne.McFaul@choice-housing.org|
|Aidan McGrath||McGonigle McGrathemail@example.com|
|Chris Sherry||Ulster Journalsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kari Simpson||TODD Architectsemail@example.com|
Meeting frequency/pre-arranged dates
This committee will meet approximately once a month, from 12.30pm – 2pm on the following dates:
- 12.30pm on Tuesday 30 March 2021 (full review & reading meeting)
- 12.30pm on Thursday 15 April 2021 (full review meeting)
- 12.30pm on Thursday 22 April 2021 (reading meeting)
- 12.30pm on Thursday 6 May 2021 (full review meeting)
- 12.30pm on Thursday 17 June 2021 (reading meeting)
- 12.30pm on Thursday 1 July 2021 (full review meeting)
- 12.30pm on Thursday 19 August 2021 (reading meeting)
- 12.30pm on Thursday 2 September 2021 (full review meeting)
- 12.30pm on Thursday 21 October 2021 (reading meeting)
RSUA members who are interested in joining this committee should contact Jude Faloon firstname.lastname@example.org.