Architects are your greatest assets – how to keep them, how to find them
Location: Riddel Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast
Date: 24 September 2018
RSUA, in partnership with HAYS, is running a one-hour lunchtime seminar on recruitment and retention for architects and architectural practices. This presentation will focus on effective retention for existing talent, and it will also consider how to attract the best people in a changing and growing recruitment market for architects. A sandwich lunch will be available on arrival from 12:30pm.
This fast-paced session will cover:
- Today’s market for architectural talent – insights to help you and your practice
- The four key factors of recruitment and retention:- Pay – the single most important factor
– Culture – balance and workplace fit
– Career Progression – professional development and recognition
– Benefits – flexible working, annual leave, pension contribution
- Applicant priorities – a breakdown of what candidates are interested in
- Questions and answers
About the speaker:
Richard Gelder is the UK Director for the professional construction and property disciplines within Hays in the UK including Architecture, Building Services, Civil Engineering, Surveying and Structural Engineering. He has worked for Hays for 27 years in a variety of regional and national roles focused on the Construction & Property sector.
Course duration: 1.5 hours
When: 1pm to 2:30pm on Monday 24th September 2018 – Sandwiches and refreshments will be available from 12.30pm
Where: Syndicate Room 3, Riddel Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast
Cost: RSUA Practice Service Scheme members £18 + VAT
RSUA Members £21 + VAT
Non-members £24 + VAT
If you have any queries about this workshop, please contact Julia or Jeanette on 028 9032 3760.