RSUA Part 3 Study Evening
Location: David Keir Building, Stranmillis Road
Date: 03 September 2015
The Royal Society of Ulster Architects with the support of Queens University Belfast invites you to the RSUA Part 3 Study Event:
Preparing for Practice: An informal evening of discussion, questions and answers
This event has been organised to help QUB Part 3 students prepare for their examinations, to give Part 2 students an understanding of what is ahead of them and to provide a refresher for young architects who have recently qualified.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Tendering processes
- Letters of appointment, management agreements and general insurances
- Project specification and the structure of documents
- Designing under CDM
The speakers/panel members have been drawn from the RSUA CPD Committee, all of whom are practicing chartered architects with many years of experience. Ciarán Fox, the newly appointed RSUA Director, will chair the evening.
Where: DKB/LG/024, David Keir Building, Queen’s University Belfast.
When: 4pm-6pm on Thursday 3rd September 2015
Followed by pizza and light refreshments supplied courtesy of Interface FLOR.
Who should attend:
- QUB Students who are currently preparing for Part 3 Examinations
- QUB Part 2 Students who will progress towards Part 3 Examinations in the immediate future
- Young Architects who have taken their Part 3 at QUB in the past two years
How to book:
To reserve your place at the RSUA Part 3 Study Event contact Julia Leaker by email Julia@rsua.org.uk or phone 028 9032 3760 providing your name and email address.