The Principal Designer and designer – demonstrating capability under CDM
Date: 17 May 2019
RSUA, working in partnership with ICE, has brought one of the leading CDM courses in the UK to Northern Ireland.
This one day training course on CDM 2015 focuses on the roles and responsibilities of both the principal designer and the designer under the new regulations.
The learning objectives for the course are as follows:
- Enrich your knowledge of the principles of CDM
- Be able to identify the links between CDM and current UK health and safety legislation (including risk assessment and the general principles of prevention)
- Implement the role of the principal designer and designer under CDM
- Implement the process of managing and co-ordinating health and safety in design, including the communication process; collaborative team-based risk management; change management and the impact of design on accident prevention strategies
- Utilise recommended risk management tools (including an introduction to uses for BIM technology) to inform design decisions relating to reasonably foreseeable risks
For more information on the event click here.
RSUA members can not book online and should contact Julia Leaker Julia@rsua.org.uk to reserve a place.
Places are limited so early booking is advised.