The Road to COP26
Date: 18 October 2021
Duration: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Role of the Northern Irish Construction Industry in the Face of Climate Change
Climate change is upon us. In the run up to COP26, this symposium, hosted by TODD Architects and partners, aims to explore what this means for our Built Environment, and ultimately us.
Calling upon a cross-section of the Construction Industry (from decision makers to delivery experts), we ask what the key challenges and opportunities are for reducing our impact on the planet in terms of Northern Irish Development.
– Dr Sarah Lappin, Head of Architecture – Queen’s University Belfast
– Patrick O’Gorman, Principal – Bywater Properties
– Lianne Taylor, Head of Environment – GRAHAM Group
– Conor Sreenan, Director of Strategy & Design – Grangegorman Development Agency
– Clare McKeown, Sustainable Development Manager – Belfast City Council
– Jim Mulholland, Director – TODD Architects Ltd.