McGirr Architects Ltd is a RIBA Chartered Practice which was established in January 1999. The practice is based in Belfast and has expanded steadily since inception, providing a wide range of architectural services across the private, public and voluntary sectors.
McGirr Architects Ltd is a design lead architectural practice that strives to deliver each individual project to exacting standards, on time and within budget. We aim to surpass client expectations through the continued delivery of unique, well designed, exciting and environmentally responsible buildings which respond sympathetically to both the site and the local context throughout N. Ireland and beyond.
We are looking for an Architect to join the team working on current and upcoming projects, primarily within the Social Housing and Education sectors.
- Working on a number of projects within the private, public and voluntary sectors – with significant projects within the Social Housing and Education sectors.
- May be required to carry out site inspections, checking progress and ensuring projects are on time and within specification.
- Assisting project architects within the practice on different projects, including design, detailing, working drawings, contract administration etc.
- Regular communication with clients and customers (including design teams).
- Fully Qualified Architect (ARB and RIBA registered).
- Proven related architecture experience (1-3 years).
- Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK.
- Experience with and proficient in the use of design software such as AutoCAD, photoshop, SketchUp Pro and BIM.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience working on projects in the Social Housing and Education sectors.
Please send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org