Project Architects are responsible for coordinating design teams and delivering exciting and technically challenging projects. As a lead individual you will attend and host client meetings, design team meetings and regularly visit sites to review progress and coordinate information with your team.
To be considered for this position you must be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- Be a registered Architect and have the ability to carry out the full range of professional services of a qualified Architect
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Experience delivering capital projects (£5m plus) as Design Team Leader
- A working knowledge of building contracts including NEC3
- A working knowledge of Building Regulations and CDM Regulations
- Ability to mentor architectural staff and delegate tasks to junior staff
- Have a strong technical ability and experience with AutoCAD and Revit and an understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Access to a vehicle and a full UK driving licence
- Ambition to progress within the Practice
This is a unique opportunity to join this long established architectural practice which offers career progression. Samuel Stevenson & Sons offer a highly competitive salary based on the level of experience along with a number of additional benefits which include a contribution to pension and vouchers for childcare. The Practice based in East Belfast offers onsite car parking to all staff.
Interested applicants should submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org