Bradley McClure are currently recruiting for an Architect to join their team with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
We have a wide range of exciting projects across the UK covering retail, leisure, education, conservation, charity and housing sectors. Candidates will be design led, motivated and passionate about their work, with a strong understanding of detail and construction technology. They will have experience in all RIBA stages of work and be confident in delivering projects from inception to completion.
• Strong design skills
• Confident in construction technology and detailing
• Experienced in delivering projects through all stages of work
• Experienced in working with a wider design team of consultants
• Good knowledge of statutory regulations and processes
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written skill,
• Good working knowledge of JCT contracts
• UK Driving Licence
• Ability to travel across the UK
• Proven ability to engage directly with clients
We are located along the Lisburn road with excellent public transport links nearby. We operate a relaxed and friendly office culture, encourage flexibility and accommodate family life where possible.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org