Architect – Min 3 years post qualification practice experience.
Craftstudio Architecture are seeking a talented Project Architect to join our growing practice. Our practice is working on a variety of new civic, housing, educational and commercial projects throughout Ireland.
We can offer the successful applicant a wide range of experience at the design, technical design stage and at site stage on both large and small scale projects.
The candidate will join an experienced, creative office to lead the overall design and delivery of exciting, contemporary and often complex projects from inception through to development and construction. We are looking for an individual who is creative and inspiring and who enjoys design, showing initiative and leadership. Considered applicants must have a high level of experience and expertise in working as part of multiple project teams. We can offer the successful applicant a wide range of experience at the design, technical design stage and at site stage on both large and small scale projects. Candidates are offered a creative working environment with immediate start based in Monaghan. Attractive salary package for the right individual.
As a key member of the practice, you will work very closely with the Design
Directors while often presenting to consultants and clients. You will work in a highly design focused environment and have the opportunity to be involved in the evolution of developments of varying scales including domestic new builds and extensions, education, commercial and social housing projects.
- Lead the client interface, design and detail design of multiple projects of varying scales.
Direct multiple project teams in design, development and delivery.
- Guide and manage junior members of the team and their output
- Work collaboratively with technical consultants, project managers, engineers and other stakeholders.
- Develop and oversee the production of 2D and 3D drawings for internal and client presentationsYou should be:
- A creative problem solver
- Extremely talented in the design and management of architectural projects with a mixed portfolio of work across different sectors
- Able to demonstrate exceptional levels of design ability and be able to produce high quality 3D imagery.
- Highly enthusiastic about cutting-edge design and have a ‘design-led’ approach when making decisions
- Able to articulate your ideas with hand drawings and 3D.
Experienced in detail design, documentation and procurement
Proactive and energetic
- Been working as an Architect on the RIAI Register of Architects / person eligible to seek registration as an architect without further assessment with site experience on small to medium scale developments
- Excellent knowledge / experience of Contract Administration and Building Regulations
- Great organisational skills
- An ability to multi task and manage projects at various work stages
Strong communication skills and be confident facing clients and contractors
- Proven experience designing and delivering built projects
Proficiency of working with AutoCad and SketchUP are favourable
Interested applicants should submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Practice please visit www.craftstudio.ie