As an Architectural Technician you will be working on new projects across the transportation, education, residential, commercial, healthcare, and sports sectors.
General duties on a range of projects and design stages, including design, detailing, drawing, contract administration, site inspections, etc.
General administrative and management duties appropriate to architectural practice
You will assist in the preparation of design work and presentations, the production of the technical delivery of projects including working drawings, specification writing and contract documentation and help in the development of presentations and projects
• Must be proficient in the use of Revit Architecture (2015 or later).
• Must be proficient in the use of AutoCad.
• Creative, practical, adaptable and enthusiastic
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
• Ability to think in a methodical way to design, plan and organize parts of projects
• English language proficient, holding excellent communication skills to present information in speech, drawings and reports
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Job Position: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience. Excellent benefits including private medical insurance.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org