Michel Herron Architects
Michael Herron Architects are currently looking to appoint an Architectural Technologist for immediate start with an initial 12 month contract.
Our current work load is varied and includes education, residential and community projects.
The successful applicant will gain experience in all aspects of design, specification and job running involved with working in a small friendly office in Coalisland, Co Tyrone.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- self-motivation with ability to demonstrate initiative with a proactive approach to daily tasks;
- good verbal, written and graphic communication skills;
- good time management and organisational skills with the
- ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines;
- an ability to work as part of a team;
- a sound understanding of construction principles
- excellent design skills and evidence of a good design understanding
- a good range of IT and BIM skills, preferably ArchiCAD (advantageous but not essential)
Interested candidates should forward their CV with samples of work to: