Patrick Bradley Architects
Part 2 / Part 3
Patrick Bradley Architects is looking for an experienced Part 2 / Part 3 to join its team at Grillagh Water Studio in Maghera, Northern Ireland.
Who we are?
Patrick Bradley Architects is an award-winning design-orientated practice specialising in high end residential projects throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We have a need for an experienced, creative and enthusiastic Part 2 / Part 3 to work as part of our small practice team, on high end residential projects, both within Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Candidate skills and responsibilities
- Proven experience in high end residential new build or listed refurbishment projects in the UK and ROI construction industry.
- AutoCAD/ Photoshop proficient
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to write magazine articles / publications / talks
- Knowledge of planning and building regulations
- Experience at all RIBA work stages
- Excellent and passionate designers
- Good Microsoft suite knowledge
- Good sketch up knowledge (occasional usage may be required)
- Must be fluent in English both verbal and written
- Good organisation skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Highly motivated and capable of running projects through all stages with the direct support of Patrick Bradley
If the above is of interest to you please submit a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role, which role you are applying for, supported by a CV, examples of professional UK or ROI based work experience, notice period (if any) and salary expectation to email@example.com
- No agencies will be considered
- CV / portfolio no bigger than 10MB (We will not be opening downloadable files / links to any external websites - no WeTransfer’s / Dropbox links etc)
- Due to the large volume of CVs we receive we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates