Campbell Architects has a vacancy for a Project Architect in their Holywood studio. The practice also has an office in Central London.
Projects cover a wide spectrum of high quality commercial, residential and mixed-use schemes. You will work on various projects and have the opportunity to manage all stages of the design and construction process. There will be an opportunity to work on a variety of significant projects, particularly in London, in the large scale residential and commercial sectors. The job may entail regular travel to London.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum 1/2 years post qualification experience
- ARB/RIBA registered Architect
- Good knowledge of Building/Planning Regulations
- Good design skills and construction detailing knowledge
- Job running and site experience
- Good report writing and presentation skills, including InDesign and Photoshop knowledge
- NBS specification experience
- Excellent Revit skills essential (preferably experience of BIM projects,) along with experience of supporting delivery of projects.
Campbell Architects is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full time, permanent position.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your curriculum vitae and samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.