RMI Architects are an award-winning design studio based in Belfast but with work across UK, Ireland and United States. We are committed to creating Architecture that can positively influence our environment and enrich our lives, working across a wide range of sectors and scales and our approach is underpinned by our ambition to Respond, Make and Inspire.
• Supporting Management and running of architectural projects within the Practice
• Ability, skills & motivation to act as independent project architect with support from senior staff.
• To perform the duties of a Project Architect in all aspects of project delivery from stages 0-7 of the RIBA Plan of Work and as described in the Architect’s job book.
• Drawing and presentational skills in tasks reflecting all stages of RIBA Plan of Work
• Responsible for day to day delivery of one or more projects in compliance with statutory requirements
• Taking direction and instructions from senior management
• Uphold the ethos of the Company in terms of professional and design standards
• Understand the professional duty of care arising from the relationships between Clients and Architects, Supporting the Practice in the development of new and existing client relationships
• To conform at all times to the ARB Code of Conduct and the RIBA where applicable
• To ensure that in the performance of these duties that the requirements of all relevant Health and Safety and Statutory Regulations are fulfilled.
• To implement the Practice’s Quality / Environmental System
• Excellent design & communication skills
• Very good job running experience & interpersonal skills
• Strong technical skills & appreciation of construction & detailing
• Must be fluent in Revit, Autocad, Sketchup, photoshop, Indesign
• Good free-hand sketching would be beneficial
• Excellent written & spoken English
• Must have own transport & full driving license
If you would like to apply for this job please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org