Campbell Architects has a vacancy for a Project Architect in their Holywood studio.
Projects cover a wide spectrum of high quality commercial, residential and mixed-use schemes. You will work on various projects and have the opportunity to manage all stages of the design and construction process. The ability to confidently liaise with clients and contractors is important.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum 1/2 years post qualification experience
- ARB/RIBA registered Architect
- Good knowledge of Building/Planning Regulations
- Good design skills and construction detailing knowledge
- Job running and site experience
- Good report writing and presentation skills, including InDesign and Photoshop knowledge
- NBS specification experience
- Excellent Revit skills essential (preferably experience of BIM projects,) along with experience of supporting delivery of projects.
Campbell Architects is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full time, permanent position.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your curriculum vitae and samples of your work firstname.lastname@example.org