RMI Architects are an award-winning design studio based in Belfast but with work across UK, Ireland and United States. We are committed to creating Architecture that can positively influence our environment and enrich our lives, working across a wide range of sectors and scales and our approach is underpinned by our ambition to Respond, Make and Inspire.
• To provide senior management level leadership over a number of Architectural Staff
• Supporting Management and running of architectural projects within the Practice
• To perform the duties of a Senior Architect in all aspects of project delivery from stages 0-7 of the RIBA Plan of Work and as described in the Architect’s job book.
• Drawing and presentational skills in tasks reflecting all stages of RIBA Plan of Work
• Quality control of all outputs from team members
• Representing the Practice at a senior level on behalf of the Partners
• Supporting the Practice in the development of new and existing client relationships
• To take on specific responsibilities for the management of key aspects of office management e.g. CPD, Health and Safety, QA, website
• To conform at all times to the ARB Code of Conduct and the RIBA where applicable
• To ensure that in the performance of these duties that the requirements of all relevant Health and Safety and Statutory Regulations are fulfilled.
• To implement the Practice’s Quality / Environmental System
• Excellent design & communication skills
• Excellent job running experience & interpersonal skills
• Strong technical skills & appreciation of construction & detailing
• Must be fluent in Autocad, Sketchup, photoshop and Indesign.
• Good Revit experience and free-hand sketching would be beneficial
• Excellent written & spoken English
• Must have own transport & full driving license
If you would like to apply for this job please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org