Senior Architect for central Belfast Practice
Talented design led Architect required for senior position in Like Architects due to succession planning.
Our impressive client list & varied portfolio offer both an exciting workload & fabulous opportunity to develop your career.
Like day to day:
As a key member of the business you will have a lead role in the design & delivery of our projects
Working within the management team you will:
- Lead & enthuse a creative team of Architects & Technologists
- Represent the practice, solicit new business & meet with clients
- Run jobs from conception to completion
- Work collaboratively with the Like team and externally with various agencies and consultants.
- Facilitate the delivery of projects on time and budget.
You will have your own projects as well as duty to oversee team workload & deadlines. Likes workload includes Student Accommodations, Hotels, Commercial/Retail as well as Offices and Residential works.
- Part 3 qualified with a minimum of 5 years PQE professional experience within the UK.
- Skilled Job Runner through RIBA stages 0-7, including site experience.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Exceptional levels of design ability with a track record of ‘design-led’ decision making.
- Capable of producing high quality drawing packages for complex designs.
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise a shifting workload.
- Engage & work professionally with a variety of clients and consultants.
- Eligible to work in the UK with excellent written & communitive skills.
You will receive a genuine path to progress/directorship, attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to grow and shape an already successful practice. Full details available on receipt of your CV & Portfolio. Immediate start available, flexibility of start date also offered.
Likes open design space encourages innovation through collaboration. Diversity of our people, talent and experience helps us support and develop each other. From residential to masterplans every project is a team effort. Would you like to help lead this team?
Apply: Send your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com, feel free to hand deliver.
In accordance of GDPR, by applying for this position you give us permission to process your data.
We are an equal opportunities employer and treat all job applicants equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or religion.
Referral: We will give you £250 of vouchers should you introduce us to anyone who is employed and successfully completes their 3-month probation period.