Martin Property Groups
We have secured a number of commercial and residential commissions and are actively seeking to recruit Senior Architect who are competent, efficient and have a positive work attitude. Positions are available in our head offices in Derry ~ Londonderry, Belfast and Dublin
You will have the confidence, ability and communication skills to lead an architectural team to develop projects from concept design, through the RIBA / RIAI work stages to completion on site. In the delivery of projects, you will lead in the preparation of design work, production information including working drawings and specifications. There will be opportunities for you to develop within a fully collaborative, enthusiastic team offering a competitive salary, commensurate with skill level and experience.
The successful candidate will have:
• A good understanding of building construction and detailing including current NI, ROI and English Building Regulations,
• Experience in compiling and submitting Planning and Building Control Applications,
• Experience in compiling working drawings, liaising with contractors, and preparing construction information packages,
• Experience in dealing with construction consultants,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Excellent presentation skills with a sharp eye for detail,
• Ability to take on responsibility, meet project deadlines and work collaboratively to meet company targets.
• Occasional need to travel to UK/ ROI to visit site.
• RIBA, RIAI or ARB registered architect,
• Minimum 5 years post qualification experience,
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and or Revit
• Experience in Residential, Office and Commercial Projects
• Experience of leading a team
• Experience of using BIM 360 docs / Common Data Environment
Please forward CV to email@example.com