The Perfectly Proportioned Quiz of Architecture and Other Things returns to the Black Box in Belfast on Thursday 19 March starting at 7:30pm (doors 7pm). The questions are being set by Ulster University with a little guidance from RSUA. On the night we’ll give away prizes kindly donated by our sponsors – including the £500 Sterling Prize from Kilsaran – and it looks like 2020 is going to be a quiz not to miss.
- Sterling Prize of £500 for the winning team from Kilsaran
- A Hive Thermostat from NIE Networks
- £100 Deanes restaurant voucher from Metal Technology
- £100 Tilemarket voucher from Carlanto
- £50 QFT voucher from Work Rest Play
- A case of wine from HAYS
- A bottle of champagne from Tarkett
- Two Ulster Rugby tickets from Tobermore
- A round of drinks from Amphora Technologies
If you want to catch up with old friends, or even enter a team from your practice, then tickets are £20 (+ £2 booking fee) with a maximum of eight participants. You can reserve yours here and all proceeds go to the Simon Community. If you want to book more than one team, please feel free to do so. However, if you want the fun of being thrown into a team where no-one knows each other, just email email@example.com and your name will be put in the ‘random teams tombola’. We’ll reserve your table and you can pay an individual entry fee of £3 on the night.