Belfast City Council is beginning to deliver its cultural strategy, “A City Imagining”, and has organised a series of webinars to convene conversations about how to change the city under the theme of “Making Places Together“. There are four themes and a fifth session to collate reflections and next steps.
- 23 September 2020 – Playful City
- 30 September 2020 – Repurposing City Spaces
- 7 October 2020 – City as a Gallery
- 14 October 2020 – Changing Neighbourhoods, Changing Cities
- 21 October 2020 – Reflections and Next Steps
The webinars are free to attend but registration is essential. Belfast City Council hopes to build a civic cultural position on how we respond, rebuild and recover from the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on Belfast.