While the judging process is currently paused for the RSUA Design Awards 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the following ten projects have made the shortlist of projects for judges to consider.
1. Rathview Mental Health Unit in Omagh designed by TODD Architects
2. Patrick Bradley Architects Studio in Maghera designed by Patrick Bradley Architects
3. Hillsborough Castle and Gardens Visitor Facilities in Hillsborough designed by Consarc Design Group
4. Carrickfergus Castle Roof Replacement in Carrickfergus designed by Alastair Coey Architects and Kennedy Fitzgerald Architects
5. Acute Mental Health Inpatient Centre in Belfast designed by RPP Architects, Richard Murphy Architects, Devereux Architects
6. School of Biological Sciences, QUB in Belfast designed by Scott Tallon Walker Architects and White Ink Architects
7. Davagh Observatory in Cookstown designed by ARCEN
8. Old Mill Court in Sion Mills designed by GM Design Associates
9. The Lanyon Building Conservation and Restoration Project in Belfast designed by Consarc Design Group
10. FLIPHOUSE in Bangor designed by BGA Architects
RSUA is currently considering options to conclude the judging process and announce the winners of this year’s awards.